This page describes how to manage the site with reference to the processing of the personal data of users who consult it, as well as information relating to its correct use.
This is an information that is also provided pursuant to ART. 13-14 OF THE GDPR (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION) 2016/679 to those who interact with the web services of the Milanese Gallery - promote Art and increase the visibility of the Artist and his works for sales, in the Italian and international, for the protection of personal data, accessible electronically starting from the address https://galleriamilanese.com, corresponding to the home page of the official website of the Milanese Gallery.
The information is provided only for the Galleria Milanese site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links.
According to the indicated legislation, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
We, at Galleria Milanese, respect and appreciate the users and partners of our website and we know that the privacy of this information is essential for your safety and the evolution of our business, so we have an obligation to preserve it.
When and how we collect information:
We collect "personal" information when you provide it to us. When you buy a product in Galleria Milanese, you may be asked for some information such as: names, address, Tax Code, telephone, identity card, e-mail and bank details. When you register to receive our newsletter, we ask for your email.
What we do with this information:
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Under no circumstances do we rent, sell or exchange your information with other companies for your use without your consent. We use your information for internal use, such as keeping you informed about your order, monitoring sales and a better understanding of our consumer audience. You can receive information about promotions and offers made on our website. We may also work with our carefully selected partners to offer products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
Our business is hosted on the Wix.com platform.
Wix.com provides us with an online platform that allows us to sell products and services to our customers. Your information may be stored in the Wix.com database. Wix.com stores your information on secure firewall servers.
Wix.com complies with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) rules (PCI DSS) and is recognized as a tier one provider.
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organizations or companies that accept credit card payments. This standard helps create a secure environment by improving the quality of cardholder data and reducing credit card fraud.
Pursuant to article 13 of the GDPR, therefore, I provide you with the following information:
1. The data controller is the GALLERIA MILANESE based in Milan, which can be contacted at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The data processor is Roseli Crepaldi, CEO and Artistic Director, who can be contacted at the email address email@example.com.
The data provided will be processed in compliance with the GDPR, guaranteeing the confidentiality and protection of the data collected.
4. The provision of data is necessary for the establishment or maintenance of the Galleria Milanese site and the achievement of the purposes of the site - to promote Art and increase the visibility of the Artist and his works for sales, in the Italian and international and the data provided will be used exclusively for the performance of the institutional and online sales activity, and in particular we inform:
* that the personal data collected with the application to join the Milanese Gallery will be processed for exclusive online sales purposes, by processing with pre-established criteria;
* The processing will be carried out using electronic tools, and subject to the adoption of adequate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk.
* The treatment will be carried out by the Data Processor and by the subjects appointed by him according to specific authorizations.
* We inform you that the participating artist has the right to obtain without delay confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, communication in intelligible form of the same and their origin.
* Furthermore, the participating artist has the right to access the data, the right to request its rectification, cancellation or limitation of the processing, the right to object to the processing, the right to withdraw consent to the processing, at any time, the right to make complaints to the Privacy Guarantor.
Galleria Milanese may use the data of members for purposes other than the pure and simple associative relationship, even if connected to it, and in particular it could pass on to third parties the sending of information and promotional communications containing the request to participate in initiatives, exhibitions, competitions, catalogs, magazines, interviews, participation in any radio, television, WebTv or other broadcasts relating to the world of art. The sending of such information will necessarily require a written acceptance by the artist.